App Release Q1 23
We are happy to announce, that our first update has been released.
- Delivery instructions in Address line 2 such as "behind the kiosk or behind the green fence" are no longer validated as incorrect, provided the address, postcode and city have been entered correctly.
- Post boxes can now be validated as long as the address has been entered correctly. The order will receive the tag "address-validation|shipping|post-box".
- We have added Auto-aliasing. Addresses with minor errors such as street and house number are entered without spacing, are validated and automatically adjusted so that delivery can proceed without problems.
- Validation for currently unsupported countries/ territories won’t be carried out, so that no unnecessary costs are incurred. The order receives the tag "address-validation|shipping|unsupported". Visit our Country Coverage page to check out the currently unsupported countries.
- Our database is constantly growing. Therefore, we have added new countries/ territories for which the address validation can now be performed. Visit our Country Coverage page to check out the supported countries/ territories.
- To make Address Validation iO even more appealing, we facelifted the Dashboard. It also includes our brand new ROI-Calculator, which enables you to precisely calculate how much money the app is going to save for you.